Monday 30 June 2014

On a Fab Weekend and Trying New Things

Hey Ragers and Ragettes!  Its Monday again!  How the hell did that happen? 

Well I had an eventful weekend.  After my last post about feeling disjointed, I started getting ready to go out for Simon’s Dad’s birthday so I started off by rocking some sexy, classy turquoise make up with muted pink lips.  My hair was sleek and shiney.  I looked at the time and, eeeekkkk!!!  I was running late!!!  I put my bra and sucking in knickers on and put my jumpsuit on.  The zipper stuck right in the middle of my back so I needed Simon’s assistance.  He came in, zipped me up and kissed the nape of my neck.

I turned around and the first thing he said was, whoa boobs!!!  I looked in the mirror...I had no clue that it was that lowcut!!  But my mammories looked massive!! I mean huge!!!  I couldn’t believe it!!!  I mean, I was showing an inappropriate amount of boob for a family dinner!  Simon was enjoying it though!!!

So I put my roll up pumps on, held my patent, peep toe stilettos and black and gold envelope clutch and walked to where we were going to meet his parents.

We met, had dinner and actually had a nice time.  We walked back to the flat and I changed my shoes to my gladiators and we walked to our local pub.

As I was walking in, I got a lot of looks.  And I mean a lot.  I didn’t know how I felt, so I snuggled into Simon more.  We sat and chatted and had a generally lovely evening.

I woke up the next day feeling a bit tired.  Simon was excited like a kid on Christmas.  We were going to go into his Land Rover and do some off roading.

Let’s make something very clear.  Betty Rage is a girlie girl.  I don’t do camping or outdoorsy things.  I went camping once and absolutely hated it!!  No place to plug my straighteners or my hair dryer in!!!  I am more of a glamping sort of girl.  Nice, clean, luxurious hotel with a mini bar, hot shower, big bath, room service and TV is more my cup of tea.

But when you love someone, it’s nice to go into their world.  So I prepared.  I put on my skinny jeans, black vest, and pink wellies.  I slicked on my red lippy, put my aviator sunglasses on and we were ready to roll!!!

We drove to the site and Simon entered with an evil grin on his face.  Oh dear, what have I let myself in for, I thought.

We got onto the trail and Simon let it rip!  He put his foot down hard and we were bouncing and sliding everywhere!!!  He giggled like a naughty boy and started driving extra crazy.  I was holding on for dear life.  He opened his window and splashed through a big puddle.  Luckily I didn’t get dirty but Simon’s arm was very dirty.  We drove to a clearing and there were a few others who, like Simon, enjoy going off roading.  They chatted, we lit up a cigarette and planned or next move. 

One of the guys pointed to a trail in the distance.  We finished our cigarette, I took a swig from my can of diet coke and we got back into Simon’s Land Rover.  I sat in and was going to text Suzanne letting her know what was going on.  She said if it was proper off roading my lippy would be rubbed off.  I told her that it’s the thought that counts.  Me?  Leave without my red lippy?  I don’t think so!!!  And Simon startled me by going over this massive bump at full revs causing me to jump out of my seat and slam back down on my back....ouch!!!! 

Then we got stuck in a puddle.  A huge puddle of mud.  Nice!!!  So Simon got out and tried to winch himself onto a tree.  That didn’t work.  Simon then stepped into a puddle and sunk all the way down to his knee.  His other foot got dragged in too!!  I tried to stop giggling. I got out and I started sinking in the mud too!!  Luckily my wellies kept me dry and clean. 

Simon noticed how clean I was and decided to wipe mud on my chest and arms.  He had mud all over his face, shirt, trousers and his boots were just caked.  But the funny thing was, I wanted him.  He looked so sexy, so fine I had to pull every bit of restraint that I have into not jumping on him.  I looked at him and giggled a very filthy giggle.  He looked at me and kissed me on the nose. 

We managed to free the Land Rover and drove back to the clearing at this point I was bursting to go to the bathroom.  I mean, I really needed a toilet!!  I told Simon this, he smiled and pointed over towards a big mound of grass and mud. Me?  Betty Rage pee in the bushes?  Erm, no!!!  But I had no choice.  My back teeth were floating!!!!

So I grabbed my face wipes from my hand bag strutted in my pink wellies to a secluded grassy place and well..peed in the bushes!!!  I was terrified I was going to pee on myself but luckily I didn’t!  I cleaned myself off with my wipes and strutted back to Simon.  God I hope no one saw me!!!

We then left and when we go into the car park of the flat, I looked at Simon and said, how are we going to get in?  Simon looked at me and said, I am going to have to strip down here.

I giggled as he pulled his boots off and then his trousers followed.  There he was standing in his underpants and shirt.  I grabbed his jacket and wrapped it around him to preserve his modesty.  I followed him up the stairs and into the flat.  We showered and, well, I pounced on him. 

Yes, Ragers and Ragettes, we had a great weekend.  I really enjoyed myself.  It’s great sometimes going out of our comfort zone.  I had my reservations about this but I didn’t get too muddy, Simon had a blast and we had great sex afterwards and my red lippy didn't budge at all....plus Simon promised me a new pair of shoes for going out with him on his off roading day so it was a major win for me!!

So until next time, Ragers and Ragettes, try something new.  Go out of your comfort zone and have fun! You don’t know who you might meet, what you might experience and you might get a new pair of shoes out of it.

Lots of Love


The Fabulous Betty Rage xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Always be willing to try most things once.
    Goddess Rules.
    Elena xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is something that I am learning, Elena. It's difficult but change is something that is to be embraced. It's a beautful life.

      Lots of Love

      The Fabulous Betty Rage xxxxxxxxx

      Delete