Friday 27 June 2014

On Goddess Maintenance

Hey Ragers and Ragettes!!  It’s Friday finally....yippeeeeeeeee!!!  I have that Friday feelin’ so today I am rocking my black camisole, a funky Aztec print maxi skirt and my black cardigan (it’s slightly chilly today) and my black gladiator flats.  Yes flats.  I have to do some cleaning up in the warehouse today so I need to be wearing something slightly reasonable.

I am very excited for the weekend.  Tonight we are having a work’s night out.  What happens here is when we get shipping pallets built up, Simon gets them collected and the people that collect them will pay us for them.  So the money that is from the pallets, Simon uses to go on a night out with me, Keith and Errol.  Basically it’s a good night out for work!!!!  Last time we got £35 and as the pub we usually go to has cheap beer, we have a great night out!!!  We have a lot of pallets to be collected so I think that we are going to have a great night out!!!

Plus outfit wise I am going to be rocking one of my new jumpsuits.  It’s Aztec print so I am planning on pairing it with my black platform wedge sandals, gold jewellery, and my black and gold envelope clutch bag and makeup wise, I am thinking greys and black smokey eyes.  Let my eyes do the talking and give my lips a night off.  My hair?  I might go wild and crazy with it.  I am thinking of curling it and giving it some massive volume!!!  Lots to consider!!!!  But I am excited.  We all get along so well.  It’s honestly a great vibe.

But there is a slight issue.  It’s payday on Monday and my nails, toes, hair and eyebrows are in serious need of some TLC.  I get acrylics on because my nails naturally break.  I have been short of cash recently with moving house and getting ourselves sorted and Simon has been a pillar of strength and help.  I have kept a tally of what I owe him and it will be paid back.  So I haven’t had the money maintain my nails to their fabulous standard!!!  I have lost 2 and the rest are all grown out!!! 

But on the 1st I will be able to get back to being fabulous.  I have a hair appointment with the colour correctionist at 3:30 in the afternoon (Simon is letting me go from work early) and I have also arranged to get a personal trainer at the gym.  The thing is that Simon doesn’t know this and for some reason I haven’t told him. 

Now I tell Simon everything.  I don’t know why I am holding this back.  I spoke to the fabulous Suzanne and she said that this is Goddess Maintenance...which is stuff our men don’t need to know about.  It’s good to have a few bits of mystery.  

She, as always, is right.  Yes, I am in a relationship but I need to keep a few things for myself.  This is so important especially when it comes to beauty treatments.  I mean honestly.  There is nothing more unsexy than laying down and getting a bikini wax....especially the language that comes out of my mouth as she rips the strips off of my lady garden. 

I don’t want Simon to see that side of me.  Even getting ready for a night out, I will always going into my little room and get ready there.  I don’t want him to see me put my sucking in panties on and curling my eyelashes and popping spots.  I think that there needs to be an air of mystery. 

Simon isn’t stupid, he knows that I wear sucking pants (he walked in on me pulling them up and falling over....classy!!!) and he knows that I have to pluck, shave and deodorise but when the full package is done, he appreciates it.  And I feel like a million dollars!!

So today I will be booking my appointment for getting my nails, toes, bikini line and I will be focusing on getting myself back to being the fabulous Betty Rage!!!! 

So, Ragers and Ragettes, treat yourself this weekend.  Get a massage, get a pedicure or get some lovin’!  Just enjoy it!!

Lots of Love


The Fabulous Betty Rage xxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Goddess Mainainence....Sometimes that can be a bit of fun too. Haven't done it lately, but I've allowed my MM to shave the Lady Garden a few times... Completely. And how much trust do you HAVE to have in someone to let them have a razor in that area?? LOADS!!!!
    So glad things are going so well for you! You will get there- to YOUR perfection. xxx

    Goddess Rules
    Elena xxx

    ReplyDelete