Wednesday 11 June 2014

On Gym Fail: Part 2

Hey Ragers and Ragettes!!  It’s a sunny Wednesday here and I am loving the fact that we are getting some sun.  I will hopefully get to drop the top today on the way home, put my sunglasses on and just go with it!

So last night I had a lovely evening with Simon.  There is nothing better than snuggling up on the settee and watching a film together.  He’s truly amazing!

So this morning after another fabulous sleep (no caffeine and ear plug equals fabulous night’s sleep!!) my Fitbit alarm went off (It’s a silent alarm.  As I wear it around my wrist it vibrates and I wake up so no need to wake Simon!!  Result!!) and I managed to pull myself out of bed.  It was difficult.  Simon was looking so sweet, cute and innocent.  But I forced myself into the bathroom to get myself ready for another workout.

So I got dressed, got my things kissed Simon on the temple, whispered that I loved him and that I would see him soon, I tucked the covers up over him, his shoulder felt cold.  He stirred a bit but settled.

I then went to the gym and got in at 6:05am.  I did an ok workout.  I power walked for 45 minutes at a 10% incline and 5.3 kilometers an hour....and by walked I meant pulled my body up the treadmill while my face got more purple with each passing minute.  Anyone who says that time flies and that a minute is fast really needs to be doing 45 minutes on the treadmill walking at a 10% incline at 5.3kph and getting to 44 minutes and feeling like your legs, arse and thighs are in agony!!!!!

So I finished the treadmill torture and did 20 minutes on the bike to stop my legs from seizing up.  I completed my 1 hour of cardio and happily went into the changing room.

Now from yesterday’s shannaigans, there were 3 witnesses.  Today there were 4 ladies in the changing room, 2 of which witnessed my fall from grace and on my arse while wearing my sucking in knickers.  I vowed to not have the same issue as yesterday so I confidently got my towel, shampoo and conditioner and body wash and strutted to the shower.

I had a lovely shower.  My body needed it!  I finished and towelled off and strutted back to my locker to get dressed.

Today I am wearing my vintage navy blue and white polka dotted ruffled dress with my red peep toed stilettos.  No sucking in panties required today so no fail?

I put my cocoa butter on and grabbed my plastic bag with my dress and such and my bra was on top which I put on.  My towel was around my waist to protect my modesty. I searched through the bag to find my knickers...no knickers in the bag...at all.  Shit!!

I looked around and one of the women from yesterday cottoned onto what was happening.  She grinned at me. 

I sheepishly got my dress and pulled it over my head praying that no one saw that I was without underwear.  I tried to act normal but you try drying your hair, styling, putting make up on without bending over and showing everyone what you had for dinner the night before!!!!

Oh the embarrassment!!!!!!

So I went to leave praying that a gust of wind wasn’t going to blow up my dress and expose pretty much everything.  I put my gym bag over my body and held my skirt down and with my head down I walked out of the changing room.  The lady that grinned at me yesterday gave me a smile and a wink.  Christ...

I walked out to my little car and put my gym bag in the boot and then to the passenger door to put my handbag in. 

My lunch fell out as I opened the door and luckily I caught it in time and luckily I didn’t flash anyone!!!  I got into my car and I looked over to change the radio station and what did I see?  My Union Jack knickers...on my passenger car seat....that everyone pretty much must have seen as I was parked next to the entrance door to the gym...ground, please swallow me up!!!!!!

So I drove to the shop to get a few things for dinner tonight.  I put my knickers into my handbag and ran into the toilets and I put my knickers on.   

I confidently got out and bought my items at the shop and drove to work.

I feel so embarrassed!!!  Christ!  One fail is one thing but another fail the day after???  Jesus!!!  This isn’t good!!!  I need to pull myself together!!!

So the lesson learned from this today?  Before I go into the gym, make sure that the front seat of the car is clear and that all items required are taken into the gym with me to prevent me from making a total tit of myself again!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Oh well, we cannot be perfect all the time, Ragers and Ragettes!  So, pick yourself up and keep going!!!

So until next time, Ragers and Ragettes, stay fabulous!

Lots of Love


The Fabulous Betty Rage xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment