Wednesday 30 April 2014

On The Wonder that is Simon

Hi Ragers and Ragettes!  With this post I will have to put a disclaimer on...This post might cause nausea due to the extreme soppiness and the romantic sludge that is about to follow.

Well, after I stood my ground with my old job I have officially left.  So yesterday I just amused myself.  I cleaned up Rage Towers.  It was a gorgeous day and I was driving up to St Helens to see my Simon.  I put my floral maxi dress on, my old black sandals and finished the outfit with my Oliver Peoples sunglasses.  Fab!

I decided to get my nails done.  I haven’t had them done for months.  I usually get long acrylic tips.  But today I opted for mid length painted scarlet of course!!  I felt like Betty was being reborn and that I was coming of age. 

When she finished, I went to the shop to purchase a bottle of Persecco.  I wanted to celebrate that I was free.  But then.....an emergency hit......

My sandal strap broke!!!  Yes, Ragers and Ragettes, this was a true shoe emergency!!  So what’s a girl to do?  Go and buy another pair, of course.

I knew an industrial park that was close to where Simon lives so I drove down from Manchester to St. Helens and hobbled in (It’s hard to walk in with a broken sandal!!) and picked out some fab cute black gladiator sandals with gold studs.  Very versatile.

I then signed up at my new gym (across from where my new job is) and then headed to Simon’s home.  It felt great to drop the top on my little car and to feel the wind in my hair.
I arrived to Simon’s mum and I gave her a massive cuddle.  She is so lovely and so caring.  I am truly lucky to have picked a guy with great parents.

Now we are going to get mushy.  So sickbags at the ready, Ragers and Ragettes.

Simon is the most amazing man I have ever been with.  When I first met Jan, I thought that he was the one.  He is good looking, classy, sexy and has a massive cock.  I mean huge!!  But I never felt comfortable with him.  I felt that I always had to look perfect and be perfect.  I couldn’t cope with that.  I put Jan on a pedestal but as you know from my previous posts, he fell off that pedestal by being an inconsiderate arse.
But Simon....

Simon accepts me for who I am.  He is human and I don’t always have to have a full face of make up or the perfect hair. (I do try to for my own pride)  I can eat, drink, swear, and be myself.  The best time with Simon is when we are laying in bed and he is holding me tightly.  I feel like nothing can or will hurt me.  I feel safe, cared for, and like nothing else in the world matters.

He’s hard working.  He’s passionate about his job and the fact that he trusts me to take part in it...to me that says it all.  He is trusting me to take care of his livelihood.  This is his future and he sees me in it.
He’s passionate....he’s an amazing lover.  He knows how to kiss, touch, hold....it’s like magic, I swear.   And yes, he is very blessed in the trouser department.  He knows how to use it, too.  He’s a considerate lover too.  He takes care of my needs first.  In fact he takes care of them at least 4 or 5 times before his needs are met. 

He’s tactile and loving.  He always holds my hand, kisses me.  He always tells me that I am beautiful. And when I am with him, I feel beautiful.

He’s a gentleman.  He always opens, doors and when he drives me somewhere, he will get up and open the car door for me.  He always offers to pay for everything and will object if I try to. 

I have hit the jackpot with Simon.  I know I have.  I am the happiest I have been for ages.  I am starting to fall for him...big time. I am enjoying the time that we are spending together.

Reading this back, it quite soppy and quite cheesy but I think of Suzanne.  She shouts her love for Rick off every mountain top and I have to admit, I am doing the same.  I am just so happy to be with him.

Sigh.

Anywho, have a have day, Ragers and Ragettes.  Stay fabulous!

Lots of Love


Betty Rage xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment