Tuesday 1 April 2014

On the Art of Seduction and flirting in the 21st Century

Well Tuesday started ok. I woke up to 1 text from Simon* and 1 from Jan*. That started my day very nicely and with a massive smile. Both have kept me sane throughout the hectic times at work. They also have provided a distraction from Nick* and his Humping and Dumping ways!

So I went to the gym and after my workout I decided on rocking a black and grey belted shift dress, my velour vintage blazer, black tights and my black patent Mary Janes. (Don’t worry Ragers and Ragettes!! My shoes get better in the summertime!!)

I rocked up into work in a good mood but it went downhill as the trials and tribulations of work hit me. Plus Nick. He keeps coming over to my desk and today we made eye contact….you know what type of eye contact. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! He kept coming over and seeing me, chatting to me. I kept feeling so irritated. I was so busy so I missed out on lunch with Suzanne. And with Nick playing his mind fuckery card, I needed strength from Suzanne so much. I love that girl like my sister. She sent me a message and we ended up having a pow wow in the bathroom. She was looking fabulous today! She rocked a gorgeous silver animal print top, black trousers, black cardigan and black boots accented with the loveliest pink lipstick that suits her skin tone perfectly!!!!  She have me a cuddle and reassured me as she always does.

I strutted back to my desk. Nick came around again flashing those blue eyes if his. I crumbled inside. I messaged Suzanne and, like always, she gave me a man up slap. She said he's nothing to you, Betty. Like a gnat's ass.

So I took a deep breath a focused on the texts from Simon and Jan. I was thinking about how they both made me smile, feel sexy and wanted. They both appealed to me in different ways. They have different ways of flirting with me and seducing me.

Simon's texts, as he is English, are very straight forward. Very romantic with phrases like, "you are beautiful" and "I can't wait to see you" and compliments like that. He works so hard, bless him. He says that I help get through the day and that means so much to me. He's appreciative and I feel he's been neglected in the past. So when things start heating up on text, it gets proper filthy, which isn't a bad thing. Considering Friday's performance, he can get as filthy as he wants. But the tones in his texts are caring, compassionate, sweet, and lovely. He calls me princess, beautiful, angel. That makes me feel safe, protected, happy and most importantly wanted. I want to take care of him as I feel he isn't taking care of himself. He keeps dangling this job in front of me...I could work for him, get paid more and the work would be satisfying with someone who respects me. I am seeing him tomorrow so I expect to be kissed, cuddled, complimented, held and worshipped. As that's the art of seduction and flirting with English men in the 21st century.

Jan’s texts? They are sweet and innocent but I am starting to see another side to him which I like. Like last night. In prior texts, he was saying that he gets scared when he watches horror films (I love a great horror film! I love to be scared witless!) so I texted him last night saying, “Now no watching horror films tonight ;-)” He then responds, “Yes Miss, no horror movies for me tonight”. I read that thinking….he likes the domination, submissive thing. Hmmmmm….do we have a naughty school boy here? So I start peppering my texts with things like “Miss says” and he responds “Yes Miss.”. Throughout today kept it up and on the way home he texted "sorry for not writing you sooner Miss, it's been quite hectic here..." I felt my body tingle. I texted back "Miss is very understanding. Miss is happy with her Danish Boy for doing so well but bad behaviour must be punished". Then he responded with, "punishment training can help improve all boy's behaviour, both good and bad. One wants Miss to be proud of her well mannered boy xoxo". My heart started pounding.

But flirting and texting someone who's first language isn't English can prove to be interesting. Last time I texted Jan calling him an enigma. He texted back with, what does enigma mean to you? Google tell me I am either an electro mechanical rotor cipher machine or a German new age band". So after giggling like school girl, I explained to him that he had an air of mystery about him. He really makes me think filthy thoughts and I won't know what to on Thursday evening. I will have to be seriously well behaved! On Thursday night though, I expect to have fabulous deep, intelligent and meaningful conversations. Lots of eye contact (God those beautiful blue eyes!!!!!!) little sporadic intimate touches....the anticipation will be the best foreplay ever. As I now know, that's the art of seduction and flirting for a Danish male in the 21st century.

Both different styles but both effective at making my panties damp. Both of them have made me feel amazing. Both I could see myself with. But I have to confess....Jan is winning it. The mystery that surrounds him, how he looks at me, his chiselled good looks....now that I know he has a filthy side......God, I hope I get to experience it.

But as the beautiful Suzanne says, don't make a decision just yet, go out with them both a few more times and see how it goes. Suzanne, my angel, once again you are correct!

So tonight I will be mostly enjoying from Rage Towers the art of seduction and the flirtation of my 2 different suitors while my imagination goes wild....

Until next time, Ragers and Ragettes stay fabulous!!!!

Lots of love

Betty Rage xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment