Wednesday 2 April 2014

On a Free Haircut and a Second Date

Well this week has been flying! I woke up this morning feeling refreshed.  I also woke up to 2 texts messages from Jan saying that he wants to cuddle and up to Miss and another this morning asking how Miss is and saying that he would like to cuddle Miss in the morning and make her a coffee.  He’s getting into this submissive role and I have to admit it turns me on….a lot!!! 
So today is my second date with Simon*.  I have to admit I am excited.  I am going for a haircut and then I am going straight to see Simon.
So today I decided to rock my favourite vintage scarlet dress with fierce leopard print heels, a black cardigan, black tights (I will be losing the tights after work) and my Ted Baker black oversized handbag. I kept my make up simple, just lined my eyes with burgundy lip liner (strange but it makes my green eyes stand out) and my hair is flat waiting for this hair appointment.
Now, this hair appointment came about because I am skint.  I mean proper broke (the plight of a singleton in the city! That’s another post for another time) so when I was told by Jenny*, the departmental admin who is really lovely,  that the new top class hair dressers right next to work was handing out free haircuts as an introductory offer and with the state of my hair (my last haircut was over Christmas!!)  I really need one!  But I needed a voucher to get this deal.  So I was in the post room doing my other duties and I called up Joe to get the phone number and to see if I could book in for my free haircut.  I was on the phone and Joe came down and handed me a voucher.  I said, where did you get this?  He said Peter* (oh sexy, fit Peter…sexy married Peter….Grrrr!!!!) said that because it was me he would give me the voucher that he got for his wife! Sexy, fit, filthy looking Peter was giving me his wife’s voucher for a beauty treatment!!!!  I swear I think I came in my knickers at that point!  So I booked in for Monday but they cancelled on me, stylist off so I was rebooked for today and it was a perfect opportunity.  I mean, tonight I have the date with the sexy Simon so my hair will look amazing for it.
But I must admit.  I feel very guilty.
You see, Ragers and Ragettes – and you Ragettes can totally sympathise, I feel like I am cheating on my hairdresser.  My normal hair dresser is a lovely girl and she is located in Manchester city centre.  She’s pretty, funny and lovely and we always have a great chat when I go there.  she isn’t paid well for what she does and I always leave her a generous tip because I feel bad. 
But this was an amazing haircut.  I mean a truly fabulously great haircut and a great experience!  I got to the salon and they gave me a glass of Buck’s Fizz (Mimosa’s to my American readers).  I then had a conditioning treatment, a head massage (I swear that was amazing!!!) and then the hair dresser who was very gay and very cute began cutting my hair. The result? The best haircut I ever had! Ever! So I strutted out with confidence for my date.

I got to the pub next to the Trafford Centre and he was waiting for me in the car park. He looked cute in a long sleeved navy top and some jeans. I got out of my car and straight into his arms. He kissed me. And this wasn't any ordinary kiss. This was a full force snog. It was lovely. He kissed me like he hadn't seen me for years let alone days. When he finished he said, good evening beautiful. I felt myself blush. I mean proper blush!!! He took my hand and we walked into the pub.

He ordered the drinks and we found a cozy settee and chatted and kissed and cuddled and chatted some more. We laughed, and it felt natural and lovely. We had dinner (he paid for everything!!!!') and discussed the future.

Work for me, Betty, he said. I looked at him. Really? I said. He said name your price. I thought and said I'm scared that if I did work with you and something were to happen between us that's me screwed. He looked at me seriously and said I will write it into the contract. That this is to be done on a business level. So, Ragers and Ragettes, I might have a brand new well paid job. My mind is blown well and truly. 

Time flew like on our first date. I felt comfortable with him. He made me feel like a princess. After we finished dinner he drew me close and I rested my head on his chest. I felt like all worries and fears were gone. I felt, well. Free. I smiled as I breathed him in. I didn't want the night to end. He looked down, tilted my chin up, kissed me gently and said let's go to my car.

Simon has a big Land Rover. So we got into his car and he put the heating in and we made out even more. His kisses deepened and he started pushing his hand up my thigh (thank fuck I wasn't wearing my sucking in panties!) he broke the kiss off, looked at me and said let's get in the back. Giggling like two 16 year olds we climbed into the back of his Land Rover and kissed some more. Nothing untoward happened we just snogged. It was like bring young again. Sigh....

I looked at my watch and realised that I had to get home. He kissed me passionately and got out of the Land Rover and walked me to my car, opened the door for me, leaned down kissed me gently and told me to text him when I got home.

Ragers and Ragettes....here I am in my bed basking in the after glow. I can still feel his kisses on my lips and neck and his hands cupping my breasts. I am seeing him again on Friday night. I really can't wait!!!

So until tomorrow night, date number two with the fabulously sexy Jan, sweet dreams everyone.

Lots of love

Betty Rage xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment