Thursday 10 April 2014

A Tale of 2 Dates: Part 2

After my lovely date with Jan* from the night before, I prepped myself for my date with Simon*. 
The plan was to go out to my favourite restaurant for dinner and have a nice stroll along the canal.  So I raced home, cleaned myself up and decided on a backless, halter neck Aztec print maxi-dress, a black cardigan and some black gladiator flats (yes you read that right, flats….there is reason for this footwear) I plaited my fringe and put a massive sparkly black flower in my hair.  I managed to hide the bags under my eyes (thank God for MAC concealer!!) and made myself look presentable.  I was shattered form the night before with Jan.  (not that I was complaining….)
So I poured myself a glass of red wine and waited for Simon to show up.  My buzzer went and I went down to let him in.  I got to the door and he looked at me and said “oh my God, you look so beautiful!!”  He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me passionately.  I led him up to my flat.
He gave me an assignment for my new job and I had completed it with pleasure (I really enjoyed doing the assignment) and I poured him a drink and I sat down and explained my thought process.  He was well impressed with it.  I felt proud of myself.  Like, really proud!!!  We kissed and cuddled on the settee and finished our drinks.
We got up and he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me again.  This kiss was deep, passionate, and so tender and caring.  He took my face in his hands and looked into my eyes.  “You are so beautiful, Betty.” 
The funny thing was that from Simon, I could take the compliment of being beautiful. Simon is very cute and very down to earth.  He’s a burger and a beer sort of fella.  He spends his day wearing steel cap boots, cargo work trousers, T-Shirts and a fleece.  He gets sweaty and dirty at work.  He smokes the odd cigarette, likes JD and coke, and has tattoos.  To me, he is human in every way.  
I looked into his blue eyes (what is it with blue eyed men???) and I said, “and you Simon, are very, very, very sexy”  I punctuated each very with a kiss on his neck.  I then put my hands in the back pockets of his jeans and felt his firm, peachy ass.  He leaned down and kissed me harder.  His hands cupped my breasts and the kiss deepened.  I could feel his hard on pressing against me.
The kiss ended and he said, come on baby, let’s get something to eat.
So we left Rage Towers and walked hand in hand on the canal.  (My shoe selection was relevant as the paths on the canal are made of cobbles and every girl knows that cobbles are a stiletto wearers worst enemy!!!)  He has never been to Manchester before.  We walked up to Catalan square and he was in awe.  I was telling him about the good times that I have had sitting out in the sun having a few drinks and just enjoying the world. 
We stopped every so often and kissed.  (I could kiss him forever) We walked over the sand towards the Museum of Science and Industry. 
We entered the restaurant and I bought us some drinks.  We were seated then.  He took my hand and then something happened.
I can’t explain it but it felt like everything in my life made sense.  It was like nothing else mattered and nothing else existed except for Simon and me.  I was in a daze and didn’t hear the waiter ask to take our order.
As it was my favourite curry restaurant of all time I just ordered my usual and we continued to chat and hold hands.  I couldn’t put my finger on it but it felt…..right….
Our food arrived and we tucked in, continuing to chat and laugh. 
We finished our meals and asked for the bill.  I wanted to take him home then and there and throw him on the bed.
He paid the bill and we walked hand in hand through the cool Manchester evening back to Rage Towers.  We stopped a few times to kiss each other.  Again, everything just felt like it was meant to be.  Each moment seemed to slot in perfectly.
We got back to Rage Towers and I said, “I’m going to get ready for bed care to join me?” I gave him a cheeky kiss on the lips and let him undo the dress strap around my neck.  The straps tumbled down exposing my breasts.   I didn’t feel ashamed or self-conscious.  He kissed me again and started to remove his clothes….
We took ourselves to the bedroom….
We fell asleep in each other’s arms.  My head resting on his chest. 
We woke up to my alarm going off.  I really didn’t want to go into work this morning.   Let’s snuggle for a few more minutes, baby, he said softly.  So I snuggled into him and kissed his neck gently.   He pulled me closer and started rubbing my back.  I tried my best to not fall back to sleep again.  I managed to stay awake, just barely.
I lifted my head off his chest and said, shower time!  We got into the shower and washed each other’s bodies.  Giggled and kissed some more.  He just felt so lovely in my arms. His kisses on my neck and body just felt so right.  Shivers went up and down my spine. 
We got out of the shower and I wrapped him up in one of my big towels and kissed the end of his nose. 
I felt so comfortable with him. I felt like I could truly be myself. I got myself ready for work.
It was that time. I had to kiss him goodbye. My heart sank. I genuinely felt bad and sad to see him go. 
So we took the lift to the car park and I turned to him. I wrapped my arms around him. I looked into those eyes again. I needed to see him again. 
He kissed me and held me close. I didn't want to let him go. I rested my head on his strong chest. We kissed each other goodbye.
I made my way through the day at work. The financial controller pulled me in to try and convince me to stay at work. I told him politely that wasn't an option. I mean, let's think about it. I'm going to be earning the most money I have ever had. This is the chance of a lifetime. I will get to be a part of a new and exciting business and help it grow. And plus I fancy my manager and he fancies me.....also he's getting me a red work laptop....he's just amazing!
All I know is that this past week has taught me so much. I am meeting Jan tomorrow night again. We will see how this goes. 
Never in my dreams did I think or believe that this would happen to me. 2 hot guys and I have to choose.
I think I have made my choice...I just need to be sure....
Until next time, stay fabulous everyone!!!
Lots of love
Betty Rage xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment