Thursday 24 April 2014

On the Move: Part 2

Hello Ragers and Ragettes!  I see that I have some new followers, from Moldova and from China!  Thank you actually to all my readers.  I really appreciate you taking the time to read my thoughts and about my crazy life.  Please feel free to leave comments.  And if you want to suggest any blogs of interest, please let me know!
Well after a hard day’s work yesterday, my body was aching and I was tired and looking rough, I was driving home (that exhaust is really loud and really annoying!!) and I got a text from Jan saying that he will help me put together my new bed but he needs some help first.  I got in, threw on my jeans, a turquoise vest and a navy hoodie and my trainers and got into my little car and drove around.  I found him putting a load of broken up furniture into the van he rented.  My back started to ache just looking at it.  He looked at me and walked over and hugged me hard.  Thank you for coming he said, he kissed me quickly on the lips.
We started to load the van up again.  The plan was to go to the dump in the van and then go back to the van place and drop the van off and then back to mine to assemble the bed.
Well, on the way to the dump, I lost him as I was following him.  Luckily I had the sense to have written the post code down and I managed to find him as he was finishing.  I wasn’t best pleased.  I got out of my car, he smiled that cheeky smile and said almost finished. Usually that smile would have made me feel all warm and tingly inside….now I just wanted to kick him in the nuts!  Hard.
He then got into the van and said now we go to the van place and drop this off.
I got into my little car with the dodgy exhaust and I followed him.  He got lost on the way which was bad as my petrol gauge beeped saying that I only had 40 miles to go until my petrol tank was empty.  This Dane was driving me crazy!!!!
We got to the van depot.  He dropped it off and got into my little car and drove back to Rage Towers.  We got in and I opened a beer up and glugged it down.  Feminine?  Nope. Did I care?  Did I fuck?
Jan then laid down on the settee saying that his back was sore.  My beautiful quirky flat was a mess.  I had enough.  So I started to project my anger on disassembling my old bed.  And Jan laid there on the settee watching football drinking beer. 
I used my frustration well.  I ripped that thing to pieces.  I put them in the hallway along with the mattress and then started to assemble the new bed.  Jan got up and looked at what I was doing and started to help.  We got the bed assembled in about a half an hour. He then said that he wanted a shower.  He got into the shower and I started to take my old bed and mattress down from the 3rd floor to the waste unit down on the ground floor of the premises.
I grunted and pulled this big mattress down the hallway and I tried to fit it into the lift….the mattress was too big!!  So I ended up lugging that thing down the stairs….alone.  My back, arms and shoulders are sore!!  Then when I got back up, Jan was laying on the settee wearing only a pair of white Calvin Klein boxers….his big cock bulging through…my heart fluttered.  He is a pain in the arse but…..damn!!!!! 
I put my eyes back in my head and grabbed the metal frame for my bed.  He looked up with those big baby blues, do you need help, Miss?  My back is so sore!
I gave him the Goddess eyebrow (thank you Elena!!) and I continued to take the metal frames out, down 3 flights and to the refuse bin.
I finished and when I got back into my flat, I looked at him and said, I am getting into the shower.  I needed it!!!  My whole body was aching badly!!! 
When I finished my shower there was 20 minutes of the football left.  I sat behind him and he laid back on my breasts.  He took my hand and  started kissing it.  He then looked at me sheepishly, Miss, my hand hurts.
I got up and got my Palmer Cocoa Butter lotion and cuticle oil.  I gave him a hand massage and he closed his eyes and moaned in pleasure.   I smiled and bit my lip.  He leaned up and kissed me softly.  I could taste the beer on his lips.
The match ended and we were both tired so we went into the new bed.  He wrapped his arms around me and said, thank you miss. He kissed me deeply.  I then rested my head on his chest and fell asleep.
I woke up and looked over at Jan.  He was sleeping like an angel.  I got up and weighed myself and all the shifting of furniture and such I lost 2 pounds!  Get in!!!  I popped into the shower.  When I finished he was already dressing.  I looked at him.  He was so good looking.  Very, very, very good looking. The only thing I felt for him was lust.  He walked over to me and kissed me.  I need to get going, he said.  The cleaners are coming for my apartment.  He put his fingers through my wet hair.  Thank you he said again.  I kissed him gently and saw him out.
I closed the door and decided to get ready for work.  I opted for my vintage scarlet red dress with the embellished neckline and my leopard print velour peep toe shoes and my black cardi.  I did my make up and hair and strutted into work.
My manager is going on holiday tomorrow so today was my last day working with her.  She came over to me and gave me a lovely red bag.  I hugged her and opened it.  Inside was a mug decorated with shoes.  A bottle of Italian red wine and….2 things of Danish cheese. Inside was a card.  She wrote, I know how much you like Danish things.  After last night I could have thrown that cheese at her!!!   I was touched.  It was the loveliest thing ever. She’s such a sweetie.  I will miss her.
Then the lovely Suzanne gave me a proposition.
I am totally one hundred per cent camera phobic.  I hate having my picture taken because I once had my photo taken by a so called friend that was a bit racy and I asked for the negatives/print but she refused to give them back.  Ever since then I have hated having my photo taken.
Suzanne is mad into photography and she asked me to help her with a project.  She is going to take a photo a week of me over a year.  They are going to be all sorts of photos. We agreed on no bare nipple shots or bare shots of down below.  I will be paid for each session and if I want to buy any prints I will pay for them and if she enters one of my pictures into a competition and wins, we split the money 50/50.  I want to get over my camera phobia and as you all know I trust Suzanne implicitly.  I’m excited!  We start on the 1st of June.
Tonight I am out at the darts (yes classy!!!) with Laura, her boyfriend and my good old friend Dan (I promise, I will tell you that story one day!!) for a laugh.  Then I am off tomorrow and I will be going down to work with Simon for the day and spend the weekend with him.  I can’t wait!
Then on Sunday I am meeting sexy Peter for a beer and to watch the football.  I will have to behave myself….
So what have I learned from the last 24 hours?
Painfully good looking men are most of the time a pain in the arse. 
Sometimes when you say yes to other people, you are actually saying no to yourself.
Wine is the best gift ever!  But Danish cheese isn’t….especially when dealing with a sexy pain in the arse Dane!
You need to get over your silly phobias….you never know what doors will open
And finally…there is nothing more exciting than knowing that you’re going to see and spend a great weekend with a very good, very caring man.
Ragers and Ragettes?  I am in heaven….
Until next time, stay fabulous!
Lots of love,
Betty Rage xxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Goddess Elena is going to be using some VERY UN-Goddess like language here.

    What The FUCK? That dane laid on his ASS on your settee while YOU disassembled the bed and took the entire mess down the STAIRS on your own? The he had the flaming BALLS to coyly say his hand hurt and YOU gave HIM a massage- and this is FUCKING AFTER you went and helped him move his crap for HOW many of YOUR evenings?
    I dont give a damn if the man is a greek GOD- that is TOTALLY unacceptable. He's a damn SUB- and you should have put your blackest, HIGHEST platform heels on and ordered his slave ass off your couch and to GET on with the HELP -and I USE THAT word VERY loosely in this case- he was SUPPOSED to be giving you after YOUR generosity. OMFG- I am BEYOND Livid at this little turn of events. MISS- he uses the terminology- but he sure as HELL doesn't live the life- not if THATS the way he treats his Mistress......
    I know- none of MY business- it's YOUR sub- but He defo needs training...or letting go.
    Darling Betty- You KNOW I love you and I can say this to you because I care-YOU are the Goddess- Get your Goddess Attitude back with that one or you are going to become his doormat....He is a sly fox, for sure.


    Goddess Rules,
    Elena xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Elena...Jan who? Betty Rage has picked the perfect mortal....

    And thank you. You are my mentor and I love you loads :-)

    Lots of love

    Betty Rage xxxxx

    ReplyDelete