Monday 21 April 2014

On An Interesting Long Weekend, Taking Care of Your Man and Betty the Culinary Genius?

Well, the long weekend is almost over, Ragers and Ragettes. I must admit, I've got the blues majorly.

It was such an interesting, strange, weird weekend in that I went into it thinking I knew it all but my perception has totally changed.

After Simon and I left the warehouse yesterday we went back to his parents home. We got in and Simon's mum handed me a glass of red wine. Wow, fabulous! Simon went out to see his dad and that have me time with Simon's mum. She'd and I had an honest chat. She loves her son is much and I am touched what a loving family they are. We continued to chat and before I knew it I drunk almost a full bottle of wine. Eeeeekkkk!!

Simon's mum hugged me and we joined Simon and his dad out in the little wooden cabin. Simon phoned for a pizza.

The time passed so quickly and the conversation flowed nicely. And before you know it the pizzas arrived. We ate and still chatted. I was warming to Simon's family. We seemed to click. And one thing I learned in regards to dating and being with so done is that not only do you take on a person as a partner but you take their family on also. They have 2 dogs and they were even cool. And Simon's family? They are quite liberal. They drink, they've been to Amsterdam and partook in the coffee shop casual ganja smoking....I have done that I must admit....you've got to try it! They are good people though.

Simon's mum looked at Simon and I holding hands and said I'll leave you both to it. She leaned in for a kiss and cuddle which I happily gave her. I hugged his dad too. I smiled. This is something I could be part of happily. Simon and I were left done in the cabin.

Once Simon's parents were gone he leaned in and kissed me...hard. I kissed him back. He looked into my eyes, Betty I'm so happy. Thank you.

I looked into his eyes. He took my face in his hands. I said thank you Simon. Thank you for taking a chance on me. He leaned down and kissed me. This kiss was different. My body tingled. His hand slid down my throat.

After the kiss, he poured me more wine and we started talking business. He actually has a lot of different little businesses. And then he told me the two things that made me a very happy womsn. Simon has 2 other websites. One is a sex toy/kinky website....yes, vibrators and sexy lingerie galore!!! And he also has...a high end cosmetic website...Ragers and Ragettes, Simon told me, Betty, you'll never pay full price for your cosmetics ever again...a dream come true!!! Once I sort out his main business, he's going to let me loose on those 2 sites....I will be in charge of buying high end cosmetics and sex toys and sexy lingerie!!!!Life now seems brighter...

The fire died out and Simon took my hand and we went to his room. I kissed him and got my stuff to get cleaned up and put another half a roll of toilet paper up myself....fucking Mother Nature!!!!

We snuggled into bed and watched a film. It was a crap film but we weren't really watching it. I rested my head on his chest and he gently ran his fingers up and down my spine. I felt so content.

The film ended and we both were tired. So we fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning I double checked that Mother Nature didn't leave an embarrassing surprise on Simon's white sheets. Clean. Simon knew obviously that the pitch wasn't playable so he decided to make me aroused by rubbing and licking my nipples. Bastard. That's the one way to set me off. So I decided that I would give him some pleasure.

I pulled his boxers down and started to go down on him.  I looked up at him and he looked really uncomfortable. I stopped and asked if I was doing something wrong. He looked at me and said, I don't know.

What do you mean? I asked. Erm, a girl has never gone down on me before.

What. The. Fuck. I know he had 6 girlfriends prior to me. And none of them went down on him?  Ok, Ragettes....I am confused. When you are with your man, surely that time of the month you give your man some oral lovin'? I mean Simon does that to me, surely a woman must return the favour? Am I wrong in thinking that this is wrong?

I didn't realise that I was dealing with an oral Virgin. So I changed my tactic. He continued to look uncomfortable. He started to apologise. I assured him that he was ok, and that it will be ok. So that's a project for me to work on. I held him in my arms and he buried his head in my chest. I rubbed his back. I looked at the time and sadly realised that I had to leave. I actually felt sad.

I got myself cleaned up and said my goodbyes to Simon's parents, his 2 adorable dogs and Simon and I kissed. He tucked my hair behind my ears. Going to miss you Betty, he whispered. Going to miss you Simon, I gently kissed him. He stepped away, I waved and drove off back to Manchester.

Jan texted me and told me he went out on the lash the night before and missed his flight home from Copenhagen. Today I was supposed to get my new bed assembled. He asked if we could assemble it at mine tomorrow and I agreed we could.

I got back to Rage Towers and with Jan's change of plans I knew that I could get a few things done. I had to make a decision on what to spend my last tenner until  Friday on. Food or petrol? Luckily I had some money on my Nectar card and a few quid on my debit card so I got enough petrol to last me until Friday and I got a few things for food for the week. I have 2 boxes of macaroni and cheese so I thought I'd make that and I can make a few servings but I realised that I had no butter. Nice! So I decided to attempt to make chilli.

I bought the ingredients to make chilli weeks ago but never got around to it. Well, I sucked it up, I pulled the recipe out and started to make it.

I didn't know what pan to use so I took out a big pot and put the onions and garlic in there to cook as per the instructions....they cooked a bit too quickly!! So I transferred them into a frying pan. I put the rest of the ingredients in and hoped for the best. I started to cook some rice. I took my mama's advice and thickened it up with a little flour. I tasted it to see if I needed to season it more. I took out some seasoning salt tapped some in and then some smoked paprika. I tapped some in but dine became a massive amount. Ouch! I stirred it and hoped for the best! And you know what, Ragers and Ragettes? My chilli wasn't too bad!!! It's a bit smokey with the excessive smoked paprika but it was ok!!! Plus I have enough to for 4 more meals and it's healthy, I didn't put beans in it so it must be less than the recipe indication of 387 calories. I grated a bit of cheese on top and it was decent! That probably added the calories back!

Jan texted me saying he bought us some nibbles from Denmark to sample after moving the bed. I smiled and thanked him. How did I feel about seeing Jan? I don't know.

So here I am watching the football digesting everything that happened this weekend. My life is changing and I think I have made my decision on who I want.

All I know is that I have a 3 day working week, I'm off on Friday and next week 5 more days, so 8 more working days. Everything now feels real. I feel like I have created the future I have always wanted and that's a tad scary. When you have wanted something for such a long time and you finally receive it, it can really mess with your head.

So I am going to take this day by day and just go with it, that's all I can do.

Until next time, Ragers and Ragettes, stay fabulous!!!

Lots of love

Betty Rage xxxxxx











No comments:

Post a Comment