Sunday 20 April 2014

On An Eventful Easter Weekend

Happy Easter, Ragers and Ragettes!!!

This Easter break has proven to be very interesting.  It started off on Thursday night.  Jan* was having a bit of a hard time.  He was upset that he didn’t get the job that we wrote the application for.  I zoomed straight from work and to his apartment.  I found him with an ashtray full of cigarette butts and empty beer bottles.  I cuddled him and held him close to me.  I felt his breath on my cheek.  He lit me a cigaette and I took a drag.  I needed it, it had been a tough week.  He started to tell me how upset he was at work.  How he felt hard done by...I found myself zoning out and studying his face.  His long eyelashes, his big blue eyes.  His cheekbones.  I nodded and mmmmmm’d and awww’d.  He kept going on and I found myself bored.  What happened?  This was the man that I was crying my heart out for....his beautiful looks, his toned and perfect body...I had worked myself into such a frenzy...I made myself sick over him.  And here I was, him ranting and I wasn’t caring.  Did I talk myself out of wanting him?  It was strange.  Really strange.

He was moving to a new flat having a flatshare with a girl from his work.  So instead of a big flat he will be going to a small room.  So he was getting rid of a few things.  My bed in Rage Towers is cheap and the mattress is horrible.  Jan has a bed in the spare room that hasn’t been used at all so he said I could have it.  We decided to get some food and I we started to disassemble it together.  We got it into pieces and were waiting for our food.  Jan lit another cigarette for me and took one himself.  I got 2 more bottles of beer.  The food finally came and we tucked in.

After we finished dinner, we cleared the plates and went up to bed. ...now I realised that as I was wearing my sexiest body con dress, I was wearing my sucking in knickers to get rid of the lumps and bumps...eeeeekkkk!!!  I sprinted to the bathroom with my bag and took my sucking in knickers off and put them in my bag.  I need to invest in sexier sucking in underwear....

We got into bed and he rested his head on my bare breasts.  He fell asleep instantly.  I nodded off too.
I woke up to the sun coming up.  It was such a gorgeous site.  I got out of Jan’s bed and watched the sky change colours.  Things seemed so perfect, so serene.  I felt Jan’s lips on my neck his hands slipped onto my hips.  Come to bed Miss, he whispered. 

The orgasm was intense and I came screaming his name which turned him on even more.  He then got up and I put my dress on.  He was going back to Copenhagen for the break.  So he had to pack.  On the Monday I was going to meet him again and get the bed back to mine and assembled.  We kissed and I went back to my car and sped home.

This weekend I was going to St. Helen’s to see my friends and spend the weekend with Simon.
So I got into the shower and threw my clothes in my bag.  And sped down the motorway to St. Helens.  We had tickets to the rugby.  I don’t understand rugby I just like to perv over a bunch of tattooed guys wearing short, tight shorts.
 
I was going to stay with Dan.  Dan and I go way back.  Our history is complicated but it’s best that I discuss that at another point.  We always meet up with the Merseyside crew (12 of us all together) on Good Friday to watch the rugby.  The centre of the group is a guy named Sam.  Sam is dating a woman named Jo and she has a son named Mark.  On the outside they look like a happy, healthy normal couple.  But behind closed doors there is a lot of disfunctionality.  It’s sad really. 

Anyway, our team lost so we went to the pub after for a few beers.  The tension was building around Sam, Jo and Mark.  Oh dear.  Something was going to go down.  It was like the calm before the storm.  I could feel it. 

We got to the restaurant and sat down and we were laughing and enjoying ourselves.  Mark piped up, I have lost my phone.  (Mark’s phone was a very expensive phone...£800)  Sam got up to try and find the phone.  He was trying to retrace the steps.  He came back and Jo said, oh well, looks like we will have to shell out £800 for another one...

Sam saw his ass.  Majorly.  He got up and walked out.  And didn’t come back. 

This now proved to be a bit awkward.  In fact, it proved to be very awkward.  We were all sitting around wondering what to do.  Jo and Mark just sat there and continued to drink.  I sent Sam a text asking if he was ok.  He didn’t respond.  I sent another telling him that I don’t judge him.  He must have been taken to his breaking point. 

We ate our meals and when it came to the bill, we had to take on Sam’s bill.  I didn’t have a lot of money on me (As I am totally skint) and Dan didn’t either.  We were counting coppers pretty much.  Embarrassing...
We took the train back to Dan’s.  We were chatting about it and Dan was saying that Sam was selfish and insensitive.  I said to him don’t be too hard on him.  We don’t know the full story...

We went to bed and I had a restless sleep. 

I woke up and realised that Mother Nature decided to tell me that I wasn’t pregnant.  Goddamnit!! No sex for a week. 

I was looking forward to seeing Simon but upset that I was out of action.  I texted him and told him.  He responded back, no problem, I just want to hold you.  Sigh....

This weekend was going to be business and pleasure.  We were going to go to the warehouse and sort it out and get my desk ready.  I drove to his and his parent’s massive house.  It was huge.

I got out of the car and Simon was waiting for me.  He walked to me and kissed me.  Hard.  I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back.  His lips felt like magic. 

He took my hand and we walked into his house.  There was his Mum and Dad.  They are a lovely couple.  Very much in love.  His mum said after hugging me, you’re going to love your laptop and laptop bag.  Simon took my hand and on his bed was a funky, vintage, retro red adn white polka dot satchel with a brand new red HP laptop inside...I gasped.  I really wasn’t expecting this.  I wrapped my arms around Simon and kissed him.  You didn’t have to do this baby, I said.  I was really taken a back.  No man has ever done that before for me. 

He smiled and said, you like it?  I love it I replied.  He kissed me again....deeply.

We then decided to go to the warehouse and get it sorted. 

We sat together and went through the system and I took notes and asked questions.  I concentrated on the task at hand but I would look at him sometimes.  He wasn’t as good looking as Jan but you know what?  He had a heart of gold.  He cared about me.  He treated me like a princess.  I looked rough but he told me that I was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Why did I believe him?

After we finished working, we met his parents at the pub.  They took their 2 little dogs.  They had a few wines and so did I.  We finished our drinks and went back to their house.  They fired up the barbeque and the drink flowed freely as the did the conversation.

Their back garden was huge.  They have a little cabin in the back with a coal burning stove.  It has 2 benches with lots of cushions.  After eating burgers, halumi and bacon we sat in the cozy cabin and chatted.  I think that his parents took to me.  His mum wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the cheek.  I felt like I belonged for the first time in a long time.  My heart soared.  His dad and mum got pretty drunk but they were fun.  Not uncomfortable.  It was time to get to bed. 

Simon and I cleared up the dishes as his parents stumbled to their bed.  We giggled and went up to his room.  I got myself cleaned up and as I didnt’ come prepared for mother nature’s little surprise I ended up using half a roll of toilet paper and praying that I wasn’t going to stain the sheets.  I got back to Simon’s room.  White sheets.  Oh fuck.

I got into bed all padded up and praying that I will be ok.  I snuggled into bed with Simon.  I we fell asleep.  I got up in the middle of the night to check and I was ok.  I bunged more toilet paper up me.  God this is fucking embarrassing.

We got up the next morning and I took a shower.  Cleaned myself up as best as I could.  His mum had cinnamon bagels ready for breakfast.  We had some coffee and made plans.  Simon and I were going to go to the warehouse and clean up my desk and get the front office looking clean and tidy.

We drove around looking at new offices as his warehouse is currently too small.  We went and looked at the gym next his warehouse.  This was happening.  This shit got real.

So here I am, Ragers and Ragettes.  At my new desk, typing on my new laptop.  Listening to cheesy love songs as Simon works at his desk. Glancing over each other smiling and giggling.  I need to pinch myself.  This can’t be real, surely?  I am starting to feel things that I am not comfortable with...am I falling for Simon?

Anywho, until next time, stay fabulous Ragers and Ragettes!
Lots of Love

Betty Rage xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like MANY choices have been made on your part this weekend, Betty!!

    Damn Mother Nature. She does have a nasty sense of humor and a worse sense of timing.

    But it seems to be working out for you in the end!!
    Congrats on the life-changes. Just Remember our Mantra.

    I

    AM

    GODDESS

    ...Goddess Rules,
    Much Love, Elena xxxx

    ReplyDelete