Wednesday 9 April 2014

A Tale of 2 Dates: Part 1

Well Ragers and Ragettes.  It’s been an interesting few days for me.  With resigning my job, with Jan* and Simon* and just everything coming all at once! 
I know that a decision needs to be made and needs to be made soon.  So I am having a few more dates with each to see how I feel and to see if it is right.
Last night it was my 3rd date with Jan.
So I put on my favourite red body con dress, my leopard print stilettos, black tights and blazer.  I did my hair perfectly.  I slicked my red lippy on and was ready to take on the day. I was picking Jan up after work from his job directly.
I managed to get through the day without too much issue (even though I had a moment with sexy Peter*…..apparently I have a filthy laugh), I was just anticipating a lovely night with Jan.
So I left work bang on time and I rushed to his work place.  Jan doesn’t drive and where he worked was only 20 minutes away.  I found it easily and there he was waiting.  He got into my car and leaned in and kissed me.  And I mean properly kissed me.  My heart leapt up through my chest and into my throat.
I picked up the motorway and put my foot on the accelerator.  I wanted to get home and get home fast!! I managed to get us home in one piece.  We entered my flat and immediately started kissing.  It was lovely.  So sweet.  I poured us some wine and I went to slip into something more comfortable.  I put my trusty old Yoga pants on and paired it with a black vest and I kept my black extra padded bra on.  My boobs looked amazing!!!
I sprayed some perfume on and adjusted my hair.  I walked out my heart beating.  He looked at me and my padded tits and said “wow”.  I smiled walked over and picked up my wine glass.  We sat there and chatted and kissed for a bit. 
I then took a breath and said “I don’t understand how you like me.”  I touched his beautiful face.  His eyes were bright and stunning.  “You are so good looking.  So sexy.  So out of my league.”
He smiled, kissed me and said “Betty, you are beautiful.  Your eyes, your smile, you’re different to the other girls.”
I then replied, am I dreaming, Jan?  He leaned over, kissed me, gently pinched my arm and said, “No Betty, you’re not dreaming.”
The plan was to watch the football and get a takeaway.  There was an hour and a half until kick off and Jan looked at me and said can we lay down?  I want to hold you.
I lead him to my bed.  We laid down and I rested my head on his chest.  He was still fully clothed.  His fingers traced down my back, over my arms. 
We then started to talk about getting intimate.  I started to realise that he wasn’t has experienced as I was.  He shared with me that he has a submissive side.  He even went to a dominatrix to see how he felt about being submissive.  It scared him.  I held him close to me saying it was ok, his head resting on my breasts.  He kissed the swell of my breast and I felt shivers go down my spine.  He was so innocent.  I think the language barrier as well made it even more sweet.  He shared that he liked me to touch his “naughty part” (ok that sounds like a kid speaking….I can assure you that he is 38!!!) through his jeans.  He definitely hasn’t had a lot of experience.  In a way that turned me on but terrified me at the same time.  I mean, he’s so sweet, so innocent.  I felt like I was going to ruin him.  Blacken his pure beautiful soul and his body.    
I checked the time and it was time for kick off.  Where did the time go?  He looked at me and said, let’s get something to eat and watch the football.  We ordered in Thai food and I laid back on the 
settee, he laid on top of my, his back against the front of my body his head resting on my breasts.  I slide my hands down the front of his shirt and felt his toned chest and stomach.  I felt the heat in my body rise.  We sipped wine and watched the football.  The buzzer rang and we got our food. 
We enjoyed our dinner and afterwards, I cleaned up and poured some more wine.  Jan looked up at me and said I would like to remove my trousers, do you have a blanket?  I went and found a blanket.  We resumed our position and I covered him.  His head resting on my chest I kissed the top of his head.
In those moments I forgot all my problems.  All decisions, all thoughts.  Everything.  The match ended and I drained my glass of wine.  I kissed him gently and said I am going to brush my teeth, let’s get to bed.  I got to the bathroom and I panicked.  I had to remove my make-up.  My hair was going to look rough in the morning.   He was so beautiful and I was going to become even more plain and unattractive.  The lump returned in my throat.  I looked at myself and washed my make-up trembling and brushed my teeth.
I called to him, it’s all yours.  He then brushed his teeth and when he returned, I turned the lights out not wanting him to see me like this. 
When he returned, stood in front of me and removed his shirt, and then his boxers.  And Ragettes….Betty was right!!!  Thank you to The Danish Version of the Killing, Danish men have massive dicks!!!!!  Damn!!!!  My body heated up even more.  He slid between the covers.  I had my vest and knickers on still too scared to let him see my body.  He then started to kiss me.  He kissed down my neck and his hands went up the back of my vest.  I felt his raging hard on against my thigh and I reached down and stroked it.  He gasped in my ear, your boy likes it when you touch me there.
I then removed my vest….I won’t disclose anymore….a lady never tells….
We didn’t have full on sex.  I was too scared to and I think he was too.  We fell asleep in each other’s arms. 
When morning came along, I woke up and kissed him tenderly.  Good morning, I whispered.  He opened his eyes, his dark hair was all messy but he looked so cute.  He smiled and said good morning Miss.  I smiled and we held each other for a few more minutes. 
I then got up and said, time for a shower.
We got into the shower together and giggled as we scrubbed each other’s backs and we kissed under the water.   Jan said it’s like being in a rainforest kissing you under a waterfall. I giggled like a school girl.
We got out of the shower and I started to get myself ready for work.  I then turned the kettle on and I started to make the coffee.  The thought then hit me.  I have a very hot and very sexy Danish man in my bathroom with a huge dick and I felt scared, unsure and confused. 
He came up to me and put his arms around my waist from behind.  He kissed my neck.  I finished making his coffee.  We sat and drank our coffees and chatted.  He looked at me and said, I want to see you Friday night.  Please come to my apartment.  And bring your toothbrush.
I smiled and touched his face.  I sure will I said and kissed him.  I took him to work and I felt so confused and so happy and so scared and so amazing at the same time.
This date was amazing, romantic, sensual and left me feeling scared.  I don’t know what to do or where to go with this.  Jan has stirred something up inside me.
Date number 2 is tonight with Simon.  We will see how that goes. 
All I know is that if Jan and I don’t work out, I can say that for once in my life, a good looking, lovely, sexy Danish man gave me memories that will keep me so warm on the coldest of nights...
Lots of love
Betty Rage xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. You, My Dear Betty, are an enigma......Such a contradiction of characters all rolled into one.

    You seem so sure of yourself one minute- and the next you're confused and unsure, then you go back to being a powerhouse of confidence.

    What a rollercoaster of a life you must lead!! Never a dull moment with Betty, I'll warrant!!!

    Good luck with your date tonight....I am waiting with Bated breath to see which one of these lucky guys you choose!!!....or maybe there's a totally different one waiting to make his grande entrance into your life.....who knows!!!!

    Goddess Rules,
    Elena xxxx

    ReplyDelete