Sunday 16 March 2014

The a Ballad of Rita and Jeff....Romeo and Juliet 2014?

Hi everyone!!!!! Well, on this Sunday I was a busy girl. My friends were coming over to watch a very big football (soccer to my American friends) match. And in the spirit I rocked a totally fabulous outfit, a quirky printed blouse, skinny jeans and some ballet pumps...yes I actually rocked some ballet pumps!!! (Suzanne calls it my "soccer mom" outfit.....grrrrrrr!!!) but I secretly like the outfit. As the beautiful Suzanne says, it shows a different side to me. That is very true. I have my sexy secretary look, made up face, heels and a fierce wardrobe but it's nice to show the world your softer side every once and awhile. I like to to its understated and approachable.

So today my friends came over. First to arrive is my friend Dan. Dan is an old, good friend, we dated awhile back but it didn't work and we are too good of friends, then the beautiful Rita showed up. Rita, Rita, Rita....

Rita, on paper, is a woman that I should hate.....a lot. She's tall (5 foot 8 compared to my 5 foot 4), she's skinny and i mean really skinny. A UK size 4-6 (0-2 for my Americans) and she had a child also!!!!! No stretch marks just a perfect flat belly. She has fake breasts. These are amazing. She is a stunner. But Rita is down to earth, funny, sweet, genuine and just plain lovely. Honestly. But I always feel inadequate around her. There she is beautiful and there I am, a total heifer compared to her. She eats like a pig but never gains a pound. And I can't bring myself to hate her!!!!!!

She's in a relationship but bitterly unhappy. She says her boyfriend doesn't show her love and affection. Now men, you have a stunning, lovely, drop dead gorgeous woman and you don't show her attention?????? Jaysus....what's his problem!!!!!! God he needs a brain transplant.

Enter Jeff. Jeff, Rita and I all worked that the company that shafted me. We all get along like a house on fire. Jeff is young, very good looking, classy, funny and charming. Personally not my type looks wise, too pretty, but he's a top friend. Jeff is in a relationship with his lovely girlfriend. Now here's the fun bit.

Jeff and Rita are mad about each other. They've kissed, groped but never gone all the way. They come over to watch the football with me but at times I feel like they use me to see each other. It's a bit irritating. Here I am all single, frumpy and massive compared to the beautiful Rita. And Jeff is beautiful too. Surely they should be together? When they are together everything gets forgotten, including myself. It's lovely to see a love story but sometimes I just feel used.

Anyway tonight they were kissing and flirting while Dan and I were watching the footie (we won great result!)  and this continued most of the evening. Dan went home and it was just the 3 of us left. Rita and Jeff were kissing and I snapped. I told them to go and fuck each other and get it out of their system. Jeff was guarded and Rita wanted it.

Later on, Jeff called a cab to go home. That left Rita and me. Rita broke down saying how unhappy she is...she's got the perfect figure, has a kid and a boyfriend and a shoe closet that just about rivals mine...her problem? Her man won't give her the affection and love she wants. She keeps going on about being with Jeff. As we were talking the texts were coming through, i want to fuck you. You're hot. Oh baby...So I devised a plan. Use my flat as a bonking ground. They are considering it.

The one thing about this story that I don't get is if you are unhappy, why stay? Go off and be happy with someone else. My grandma always said it's better to be alone then in bad company. Happiness is a choice, people.

So I sat back and look at Rita. Her perfect body, shoes, clothes, car.....she's missing the one thing she wants......love.

And that's what it comes down to. You can buy everything this day and age except for time and love. And those two things are the most precious of all.

Good night pookies and darlings. Have a great evening and a better tomorrow.

Lots of love

Betty Rage xxxxx


3 comments:

  1. Uh oh........ This is bad.
    One thing, I could never be friends with someone who cheats. Like you, Betty, I just dont understand the mentality of staying with someone if you're unhappy and miserable, and cheating on them. Just fucking LEAVE and be free to do what you want...just dont CHEAT.
    And another thing.......are you sure you want to be the person who enables and encourages something like that by providing a boinking pad for them?
    Sure, it's sweet to give them a way to be together and make you the "great friend" but what does that say about you and your character and morals? Would you want to be in a relationshipship with someone and someone else provide a place for your partner to cheat?? Have you ever been cheated on?
    I hope I havent upset you by pointing out these things, but I've been cheated on and I know how I felt towards the person who provided and encouraged that type of behavior and it's not something good. Dont make it easy for someone to do the wrong thing. If they were meant to be together, THEY will find a way on their own. Dont be the catalyst because if something goes wrong in the future, guess who they will blame?
    Sorry Betty.....I just cant agree with you on course of action on this one.
    Still LOVE your blog and the honesty tho!!
    Black Lippy Kisses. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback. Yes, this is a difficult one. I think that it's just out of sheer anger and frustration that I feel like my so called "friends" are using me to meet up and get all kissy. I think that it was more the fact that just fuck each other and be done with it. I have been cheated on before. It sucks royally, that is true. I don't know. All I said to both of them is that there is a chain reaction of events that will follow with every decision....they just need to make sure that they understand that the decisions they make will have consequences. to be honest, I want nothing to do with it. All I can be is a shoulder to cry on! xxxx

      Delete
  2. I hope it ends well for all cincerned. Xx

    ReplyDelete