Monday 17 March 2014

Clarification of Yestersy's Blog and Mr. Hump n Dump's Redemption?

Happy Monday readers!!!!  (If there is such thing?)
Firstly I would like to clarify a few points in regards to my post last night. 
I do not condone cheating at all.  I have been cheated on, lied to and treated like shit before and it isn’t pleasant.  I don’t wish it on anyone and I think that sort of behaviour is disgusting.
In regards to Rita and Jeff*, I said what I said out of exasperation.  Their situation has been going on for a few months and I think that I just got so fed up with the fact that they are clearly using seeing me to watch the football as a cover for their affair.
I don’t want to get involved in their drama and all they talk about is wanting to go all the way and how they desire each other and how they need each other.  I think a bit of me just snapped and thought just get on with it already and move on!!!
But I do stand by what I said about if you are feeling and thinking these things you need to take a step back and look at the situation.  Do you really love your current partner?  Or are you there because of fear and familiarity.  All this bullshit about you only live once is complete and utter crap.  You live every day, you only die once.  So take those days, moments and precious time and live it to the full and surround yourself with people that you love and care about.  Treat people the way that you want to be treated.  Simple.
Now that is sorted, onto Monday.  Today I was rocking a wine and black wraparound dress, a black blazer, black tights and black platform stiletto Mary Janes.
In typical Monday fashion, I strutted in, had great banter with the security guard about the footy results and then spoke to my number one perv target about the match.  God, he is so dreamy, intelligent and is just sex on legs.  He’s married with kids and that for me is an absolute no go!!!  But it doesn’t stop me from daydreaming… and daydream I do!!!!

Then something completely unexpected happened….Every Monday after the football results I always send through emails with funny memes to the football fans that I get along with.  On that list is Mr. Hump and Dump. I didn’t expect to get anything back and then I got a message acknowledging that my team played great and that his team played crap.  I took a deep breath and typed back “Are we cool?”  Again I didn’t expect to get anything back.
Ping, new message in my inbox from Mr. Hump n Dump:
“Yeah defo, sorry about everything my mums really not well at the moment so been back and forth from the hospital.. my head not with anything at the mo”
Well that was totally unexpected!!!  I know it doesn’t seem like much but it’s something.  I don’t feel so dirty.
To be honest, yes I fancy him.  He’s a great kisser, very gentle and sweet.  But the thought of losing his friendship hurts more than losing the physical aspect.  I know that we are not made for each other and he’s totally not relationship material but to have him as a friend? Yeah, to me that matters more. 
So I am putting this situation down to experience and I will remove the title Mr. Hump and Dump and just refer to him as Nick*.
Things can and do happen in the heat of the moment. And sometimes we are so blinded by the here and now that we forget that actions do indeed carry consequences. Some of them physical but it's the psychological one that can and do cause the most damage.
Lots of Love
Betty Rage xxxx
P.S. *Names have been changed to protect the innocent and not so innocent  

2 comments:

  1. So you're a footie fan? Don't find that in a girl very often. I like the way you describe the outfits you wear every day. A goddess should dress to the nines no matter what she's doing...but if she doesnt- she should have the confidence to wear whatever she has on and know she OWNS the world in it too!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elena. I love fashion and like good music fashion needs to be shared!!! I am only now just realising that I do have an inner goddess!!!!! Feel free to share fashion tips!!! Mwah!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete