Saturday 22 March 2014

Men, there is a time and a place...

Day 3 of gastric bug. Vomiting has stopped and my colon has calmed down. But my monthly friend has shown up. Yippee. Still feeling like my limbs are made of lead. Getting up and changing my bedding took twice as long as normal as I had to sit down and take a break every 2 minutes.

On the plus side? I've lost 4 pounds in 3 days. Result!!!!!

I have also been getting acquainted with my Netflix account and I finished watching a fabulous show called The Killing. Not the American one, the original Danish one. It's a great, highly addictive show. Yes, it has subtitles but you soon become so engrossed that you find yourself transported to Copenhagen living vicariously through Detective Sarah Lund (who is my new favorite character. She kicks ass, she's smart, quick with a come back and pretty in an unconventional way....everything I wish to be!) and how she puts the world to right. Plus in the second (and final) series is the reason why I need a Danish men. Ladies, if you have Netflix, go to The Killing Second Series episode 5 fast forward to 46 minutes and 41 seconds and pause.......daaaaaaammmmmnnnnnnnn, that's why I need a Danish man! But feeling the way I feel now I could just do with a back rub, a foot massage and a cuddle which brings me to my topic today.

I have been chatting to one of the guys I met on the website he seems ok I suppose. Looks-wise not my type but seems like the sort of person I could go for as he and I have good conversations and to me, that's more important than looks. We were supposed to meet up a few weeks ago but one of my friends was having a major crisis and my philosophy is chicks before dicks. My friend needed me and I gladly went to her aid. So we provisionally set this weekend aside to meet up.

Well as you are all aware, I have this stupid tummy bug. He said I should come up to his and he'd draw me a bath and take care of me. I said that sounded lovely I will try and come up if I am feeling up to it. And I was looking forward to it. We chatted on and he kept saying how he was going to make me feel better by drawing me a bath and scrubbing my back....ok we've just met. That's a bit odd. And then he would get the champagne on ice and order a curry....erm that's lovely but tummy bug? He kept saying you'll be ok, you'll be alright. Erm, ok buddy and you know my body so well? We've met only once? I kept saying I'd like just a relaxing weekend as I need to get better. He kept going on about giving me some nice gentle TLC. Then he texted the sentence which put me off straight away.....

I texted him saying that I was drinking green tea, which I hate but I drink because it's good for you. He responds, "I can assure you that my cum tastes better, hope you get to taste it on Saturday ;-) x"

Ok, again, as you know I am not a prude. But I have a few things wrong with this text...

Firstly, who says that I want to suck his cock? Secondly, who says that I will even feel up to driving 36 miles there and 36 miles back?? And thirdly, pick your time and place!

Men, there is a time and a place to put that sort of comment out there. And it's not when your lady is sick with a tummy bug plus when her monthly friend is around!!! If I wasn't sick and my monthly friend wasn't here I might have just brushed it off. But nooooooo, he fucked with me at the wrong time!!!!

But even beside that, when you're just getting to know someone, wouldn't it make sense to be reserved and slowly bring that in if you were serious about wanting a relationship. If both parties wanted meaningless sex then yes, that makes sense.

But I am looking for a proper relationship. The me 10 years ago would have been all up for it, done it, moaned why he didn't call and then just find the next one. I have done that for a bit but it is not what I want anymore. Sure I have my "comfort friend" but that's a different situation.

But as I have stated in previous posts, I believe my Prince Charming is out there. I still have faith that our paths will cross at the right time. But until then, you do have to kiss a lot of frogs, but as I have found, I think I have been kissing the whole frog section at Chester Zoo!!!

Until next time, stay fabulous!

Love

Betty Rage xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment