Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Beginning....

I have wanted to do this for a long time and tried it a few years ago. Only then I didn't realise that I wasn't ready. But I know now I am. Let me get you all up to date if my current situation,

This is an anonymous blog to protect the innocent (and not so innocent). I am technologically retarded and have no clue about what to do how to make this blog look funky but I think I can glean that info from other sources.

So what am I going to write about? Ok. I will be discussing my insane life.

I am just over the wrong side of 30 living in Manchester, England. I have my own flat (renting) my own car (a red convertible) and a lot of shoes. Really. 153 pairs last time I counted. I am single and I'm constantly searching for my knight in shining armour....not some retard in tin foil that I seem to be attracting.

I am overweight but I am working on that. I am dieting and working out. So I am optimistic about that!!!!

I work in a massive company in an important job. I have a lovely, sweet, clueless manager who constantly has the look of a kicked puppy on her face, another team member who is there temporarily but she wants to be somewhere else. She is dead glam. But I have noticed that people talk around her and not really speak highly of her.....hmmmmmmm ....no one likes a know it all. And an admin who is new that I am trying to suss out. My manager's manager us lovely but he hates confrontation. It's hilarious!!!! Someone needs to write a sitcom about this!!!

Eye candy...there are a couple of men who are tasty. The IT manager and this other guy who sits close to me...he's super hot but super devoted to his lovely wife and kids...I still think naughty thoughts about him....there was a guy in accounts but he turned out to be a hump and dump. Now he won't talk to me....honestly...I'm an adult...all he needs to say is "hey, I don't like you like that" yes I would be angry but I could cope with that....why are some men total dicks?????

So I have been on a popular dating site and I have been on a couple of dates and met some interesting people. Tonight's date. We met in tje Atlas Bar in the city center. I rocked up in a fabulous red dress with floral detail and some killer heels. He rocked up in a vintage limited addition purple suit. Yes it sounds bad but it was good. There were 3 things that turned me off about him, though.  First thing:  he resembles a turtle. Yes he looks like a turtle. Second, we would undoubtedly argue over closet space. He is a clothes and fashion fiend like me. And third: he was a shit kisser. It wasn't a pleasant kissing experience. At all.  So I left slightly drunk and craving a kebab. I didn't succumb to the kebab craving.....

Last nights date was hot. The guy was absolutely fit. I have never dated a hottie like this guy. A great kisser. God, my skin tingled afterwards. My concern? He's fit. He's hot. He's well endowed (I took stock when we were kissing but he sent me photographic evidence of his massive cock. I mean this is huge!!!) but i am scared he's a chubby chaser. I am trying to lose weight. Have too many awesome outfits to get into. I can't be with a feeder. We had a lovely night then I kissed him and he spent he night tracing my curves through my dress....I didn't have the heart to tell him that I had Spanx on so he thinks that I am firm and hot. He and I have kept texting and we want to see each other again....I just want to lick his rock hard abs. It would be rude not to. Honestly...he's pure filth.

Any who, that enough for tonight I will update tomorrow....take care you all...stay fabulous and don't forget who you are

Betty Rage xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. You're a brave girl. Go for it. Fuck the doubters- you gotta be who you ARE- and no one knows you better than you. Rock that confidence, woman!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete