Monday 1 September 2014

I Can't Get No Sleep and My Mere Mortal

Hey Ragers and Ragettes!!  It's a lovely sunny day in St Helens even though it rained this morning.

Today I am rocking a little black dress.  It's a half length sleeved wrap around dress.  Very flattering for women with full hips and curves.  It accentuates my curves and also with the right bra it gives me fabulous cleavage.  I have paired this with my Iron Fist black peep toes with silver skulls and diamantes.  They are fabulously gorgeous shoes!!  Oh and my red lippy.  I am rocking sleek hair for 2 reasons:  first I love having the sleek look...it's quite striking and classy.  If you play up either your eyes and lips and keep the hair sleek, it's quite the statement and secondly...well, I over slept.

When I mean that I over slept, that actually means that I got fuck all sleep last night.

Simon and I went to bed early but I had plans.  I lit the massage candle, stripped naked and put my favourite perfume on my pulse points.  Simon walked out of the bathroom and saw what I had set up.  He smiled and I said, on your tummy.

I massaged Simon's back, his arms, his legs and tickled his thighs.  I put a lot of time into it.  I then leaned over, brushing my bare breasts on his back.  He turned over and I massaged his chest, then his arms...teased down his body...his tummy...then I heard it.

Simon was snoring.  He was fast asleep!!!  My jaw dropped.  I looked at his face (he looks so sweet and innocent when he sleeps) and I sighed.  I put the covers over him, tucked him in and got in next to him.

I out my ear plugs in and my fabulous lacy sleep mask on (Yes, I have a fabulous silky black sleep mask...did you expect anything less??) and laid down on the bed.  I turned to Simon, kissed his lips softly and the tip of his nose.

Good night my angel I whispered.

I then tried to get to sleep.  I couldn't though.  My mind was racing from the weekend that we had and from a few thoughts that were swirling around.  I shifted position and tried so hard to sleep.  I couldn't.

I tried fluffing my pillows, I tried switching position (I go to sleep on my tummy because it's more comfortable for me.) I just couldn't get comfortable!!!  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

This went on for at least 4 hours.  Then when I thought that I had it sorted.....Snnnooooooooorrrreeeee!!!!

Simon was snoring away...loudly.  I could hear him even with ear plugs in.  I tried rolling him on his side gently, he just rolled on his back again.  (I have a theory on why men snore when laying on their backs.  Their balls cover their assholes and it causes an airlock....sounds legit to me!!!)

I tried putting the pillow over my ear but damn!  This was getting louder!  It sounded like a car being stuck in the mud trying to get out!!!

Try as I might I couldn't drown it out so I looked at him and I thought, do I smash the lamp on my bed side cabinet over his head or do I put a plastic bag over his head...I then thought nah....prison regulation orange doesn't suit my complexion or hair colour....

So I got up and went to the settee to try and sleep.  I tried to get comfortable there but there was no support for my back.  For fuckssake!!!  I needed to be up in an hour!!!!!

I tried to shift my position but just couldn't get comfy.  I sighed got up and thought I would rather not sleep in comfort so I trudged back to my bed.  I got back under the covers and Simon rolled over, wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my back.  I smiled.  My little snorer wasn't the worst.

So I didn't get a wink of sleep last night.  I don't feel too bad for it, actually.  So I didn't have time to do my hair properly but the sleek look is working for me.

So I sat here at my desk at work typing this up listening to music and a song came on by The Doves called Pounding.  It implies that you need to enjoy little moments because you don't know if they will last for ever.  I got up, drew the blinds for the windows at work, locked the door, strutted to Simon, turned his chair around, put his head in my tits (which he kissed appreciatively) and I leaned down and kissed him passionately  He put his arm around my waist and kissed me back.  My hand slid down on his crotch and I started to undo his zipper to which he whispered in my ear:

Betty, I need to take a piss.

Yes, I love my Simon very much.  I cannot get angry at him.  Each day he makes me laugh.  He teaches me about myself and I know that I have a love that will last forever.  This love is something that I have never felt before.  I thought I was in love but I wasn't.

So Ragers and Ragettes, I am going to enjoy my imperfect Mere Mortal (as Elena would say) and treasure each moment.  As that song said, these moments won't last forever.....

Until next time, Ragers and Ragettes, take care of yourselves

Lots of Love

The Fabulous Betty Rage xxxxxxxxxxx


1 comment:

  1. And Darling Betty- dont you agree that those imperfections are what make life interesting for us with our 3Ms?

    Hugs N Kisses
    Elena xxx

    ReplyDelete