Tuesday 2 September 2014

On Excitement for my First Fashion Show!!!!



Hey Ragers and Ragettes!  It’s a sunny day here in St Helens.  It started out chilly but it looks like it is going to be a glorious day!!!!  I will get to my outfit choice today in a minute.

Well, I am bursting with excitement!!!!  Suzanne and I are attending a fashion show in 13 days time!!!  I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!  I have always wanted to go to this particular fashion show for ages!!!  It’s the North West fashion show at the Palm House in Sefton Park in glorious Liverpool and your truly snagged 2 VIP tickets!!   Life.  Is.  Good.

So now comes the hard part.  What am I going to wear?  Suzanne has picked her outfit and it sounds fab.  She always gets it right!!!  She will be rocking a skirt, boots, her black leather jacket but she doesn’t know what top to wear.  She will find something amazing.  She always does!!!

For my outfit?  I don’t know!!  I don’t want to look too dressed up, but as Suzanne and I will be VIP’s (insert girlie squeal here) for this event, I want to look classy.  So I am toying with a few different outfits.  So this week I have decided to hold my own mini fashion parade.

Today’s choice is a special dress.  I have only worn it once and when I did, it was super tight.  It now fits nicely (with the help of sucking in knickers!!).  It’s a black dress with a low cut square neckline that is cream, tan, gold, coral and brown with pockets.  I have teamed it today with a black cardigan, my black peep toes and gold accessories.  Oh, and my mandatory red lips.

Pros of this dress:  it fits!  It has an on trend tribal pattern with autumnal colours.  It’s quirky, unusual, one of a kind dress.  I can team this on the day with either boots, or tights with black shoes.

Cons of this dress:  It’s short.  I am showing both legs and tits.   The cardinal rule is to show either legs or tits.  Never both.  So I am going to give this a mark of 6 out of 10.

So each day this week I will pick a few outfits and try them out and see how they go and rate them for you all. 

It is exciting to go to the fashion show but the best bit for me is that I get to go with my best friend.  I can’t think of anything better than to go and spend the day with my bezzie and get to immersed in all things fashion.  And to have VIP tickets!!  It’s going to be an extra special day, that’s for sure.

So I will need to read up on fashion show etiquette.  What to do, say, practice my cheek kissing technique, and my strut.  These are important things, people!!!

Anywho, it’s a short one I know and this probably sounds like a hyper active 6 year old wrote it but I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!

Until next time, take care Ragers and Ragettes!!  Stay fabulous!!

Lots of love

The Fabulous Betty Rage xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

2 comments:

  1. Betty Darling!!!! I was so excited to read that you are going to be at the Fashion Event of the year!! - And so FINALLY I can meet the FABULOUS Betty Rage Face to Face!!!

    I was excited to be going with my friend, but getting to meet you will be the icing on the cake!!!

    EXCITING!!!!!!!!

    Elena xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. God!!!!!! This is amazing!!!!!! What am I going to wear???? What do you wear when you meet your girl crush?????????

    Lots of love

    The fabulous Betty Rage xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete