Thursday 11 September 2014

On Fashion Show Dilemmas

Hey Ragers and Ragettes!  It’s a sunny day in St Helens and I am feeling fine...ish!  I have a bit of a head cold going on.  Yesterday I had a sore throat but that is gone now replaced with a snotty nose.  Lovely.

Lately I have been rocking what I like to call the badass look.  This involves the following:  bootcut jeans, a tank top (showing off the new and fabulously healed shoulder tattoo!), cowboy boots, my red lippy and another addition which I am loving:  the aviator sunglasses.

I am usually a lover of over sized glamorous shades but recently I feel that I need to bring out my inner badass so it’s my aviators.  They are cheap ones that I bought from Primark because I forgot my sunglasses one day and so I went in and picked up some cheap aviators.  I love them!!  I want to get some nicer ones and I intend on doing that when I go home for Christmas.  I might treat myself to a pair of Ray Bans.

Suzanne rocks this sort of look quite a bit.  It suits her.  She always gets it right! The sunglasses, black jeans, leather jacket.  Badass indeed!  I didn’t want to copy Suzanne directly so I added a statement necklace, my tank is sparkly, major heaving cleavage (to Simon’s enjoyment!) and the red lippy is in place.  I am also rocking a big quiff thanks to my favourite invention....dry shampoo.  I cannot live without my Batiste Dry Shampoo for dark hair.  This is a hair must!!!

But I have been torn with my outfit for the fashion show.  I had it all planned out.  I was going to rock my skinny jeans, white blouse, black peplum blazer, leopard print shoes and red lips.  But I have seen the weather forecast and now this is in doubt. 

It’s set to be warm on the day of the fashion show.  I can’t wear that outfit that day!  There are going to be important people at the fashion show that day....especially Elena!!!!!  Fuck!  What am I going to wear?

I have a couple of outfits that I can rock. 

Option 1:  The vintage jumpsuit.  It’s tried, tested and I always get complimented on it.

Option 2:  My burgundy vintage dress.  It’s a lovely dress.  It’s quirky and can be easily accessorized.

Option 3:  My vintage sundress.  It’s blue, turquoise floral with a big blue bow in the back.  Again, it’s original and cute. 

Option 4:  The look I am rocking now.  Cowboy boots, bootcut jeans, sparkly vest, retro velour jacket, red lips, aviators and badass attitude.

Decisions, decisions!!  I truly have a full closet with nothing to wear!!!

So I will need to have a think and wear the outfit that will look the best.

I have booked myself in for a full prinnie pamper day on the Saturday so that I will look my best.  I am getting my hair, nails, toenails, eyelashes and eyebrows done.  (I am also getting my bikini line done but that is obviously more for Simon’s benefit)  It’s going to be a long, but, fabulous day!! 

Fingers crossed this snotty nose goes too.  It’s really bad.  I don’t want to be sniffling and sneezing and looking gross at the fashion show!!!  Nothing would be worse than meeting Elena and sneezing on her or having a huge booger on my nose!!!

So, Ragers and Ragettes I am doing everything I can to put my best foot forward.  I need to look great for this show!!!  So please pray for me!!

Until next time, stay fabulous!

Lots of Love

The Fabulous Betty Rage xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment