Thursday 2 October 2014

You’re So Vain, You Probably Think This Post is About You



Hey Ragers and Ragettes!!  It’s cooler day today but still lovely.  I am rocking a pair of jeans, a cute purple, black and tan camisole with a black peplum blazer with black peeptoe stilettos.  Fabulous!!  I do like autumn but am missing summer.

Well, a few days ago I received a message from a guy who I used to date. 

Stan (name changed to protect the innocent!!) and I dated on and off for about a year.  It started well.  We had a great first date, fell into bed with each other and started on a tidal wave of romance. 

Sort of.

I was living with Andrea at the time and trying the dating thing.  Stan ticked all the boxes at the time.  He was cute, liked football, was a beer and burger sort of guy, a great kisser and had a huge cock.  I mean, massive!!!  It was great sex with Stan.

Then he started to develop some strange and irritating habits. 

I love the beautiful game and am a Liverpool supporter.  If we win, I am happy!  If we lose, oh well better luck next time.

For Stan it was more like a religion.  One day his beloved Manchester City lost, and I made a joke and he turned really arsey.  And I mean, proper arsey.  Like abusive language arsey.  I felt confused and upset.  He could jibe me about Liverpool losing and I would laugh and say we were shit.  (and at the time we were....I mean proper shit)

Another habit was twice as strange.  He would text me these sorts of questions:  What are your thoughts now?  Are you thinking of me?  What three things do you want for your future?  Do you think of me often?

Talk about intense!!  I was really sort of stuck. 

Then one day we were walking out of the flat so that I could take him home and my old neighbour, Laura, was going out for a run.  He looked at her very slender figure and said (after she left) damn...she’d be great in a threesome!!

Right, total creep!!!

I was relieved when he told me he didn’t want a relationship.  And thinking about it he was my age, living with his parents, working at a factory with no ambition.  I wrote that off as a bad experience.

Then a few months later (when I was dating a few guys at once – I liked to keep my options open, what can I say?  It wasn’t anything serious!!)  he got back in touch.  Oh Betty, I miss you.  God I made a mistake.  I told him that I wasn’t interested and he lost it.

Oh Betty, I miss you!  I need you!  Let’s start again, baby!!!  I agreed, reluctantly, to go out on a date with him.   He was all full of praise and we drank a bit more.  I stupidly had him back to mine again.  We started dating again.

Then one day he messaged me wanting a naked picture of me.  I said hell no!  Betty Rage doesn’t do that!!

He then got cold and frosty and I didn’t hear from him again.

Then I received a message from him the other day.   Hey Betty, I saw a program about your hometown and thought of you. 

What the?

So I played it cool.  Very cool.  I gave one word answers.  We were chatting and I mentioned that I started writing this blog (I didn’t tell him the name)  And then he said it.

Did you write about me?

Ok, Stan.  If you want me to write about you here we go.

You are a fuckwit.  You are still living with your parents.  You are negative, self deprecating, narcissistic and yes, I let you into my life.  And from that incident I learned a lot.

I learned that I can do better.  That a true gentleman (Simon) wouldn’t ask for naked pictures.   That yes, you may have a huge penis but what you have in penis size you lack in personality.

I am not usually this brutal but you mind fucked me pretty bad and the thing that pisses me off the most is that I let you.  I let you make me think that you were the best that I can do because men don’t like bigger girls.

So when I told Stan that me and my big half Italian ass have found a fabulous man, we live in a penthouse, I have a good job, things aren’t perfect but my man and I are very happy, thank you very much, all he did was leave me with a sad emoticon.

Pathetic.

So Ragers and Ragettes, that demon has been exorcised well and truly.

Until next time, keep your standards and heads high, and your heels even higher!

Lots of love

The Fabulous Betty Rage xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Owwwww Girl!!! You put him outta his MISERY!!!! Damnation!!!! Too bad he cant READ it!!! Hahahahahaah !!

    Suzanne xxx

    ReplyDelete