Thursday 1 January 2015

A Fab Christmas and New Years Resolutions

Hey Ragers and Ragettes!!!  Happy New Year!!

I am sitting here in my yoga pants, a green fleece and my woolly sheep skin slippers at my vanity.  I have just finished the arduous task of unpacking my suitcase and I am on my third load of laundry now.  Exciting, I know!  It took awhile to put away all the makeup and lingerie that I bought.  I should have been given an award for stimulating the economy! I spent a lot but it was all on things that I wanted and needed.

The trip home was ok. I was really stressed and nervous because I was taking Simon home with me.  My parents had met Simon before but my sister and brother in law hadn't.  But my fears were unfounded.  My family absolutely adore Simon!  Phew!!

The time flew by but I was able to do the one thing that I love the most....shopping!

My first stop was the MAC counter at Macy's.  I properly pillaged that. I bought about $400 (£250) worth of the stuff!!!  I will be good for make up for the rest of the year I think...

Then I went and decided to buy some new lingerie.  I have some lovely pieces but it's time for a change.  So I spent about $200 (£127) on bras and matching panties.  Today I threw out all the old pieces.  It was liberating, I have to admit!!!

I bought some new perfume, Thierry Mugler Alien, a scent that I wanted for awhile a long with the lotion.

I also bought a lot of new workout gear.  A lot of my stuff was 7 years old or more with holes in them.  Plus it fell in line with my New Year's resolution.

I want to get rid of the old and bring in the new this year.  I want to get rid of old ideas, old habits and bring in new and positive things.

So, instead of dieting and exercising, I am changing my outlook on food.  I have signed up with a fabulous new personal trainer for 2 sessions a week.  Plus I joined Slimming World before Christmas and it works.  I have the tools for a new healthy life, it's up to me to use them.

Then my other resolution is to spend more time with Suzanne.  I miss her so much and whenever I see her I instantly feel energized and happy.  So I am going to look to see her more often and take her out to lunch or go shopping.  Friends are so important and ones like Suzanne are like golddust.

I also want to decorate my little room.  It's walls are stark and I think that I need to put some Betty Rage touches on it.  Suzanne is great at that sort of thing!

So it's going to be a packed 2015 for sure so here's to love, living, joy and health!

So until next time, keep your head and standards up and your heels even higher!!!

Lots of Love

The Fabulous Betty Rage xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Squeeeeeeeee!!!
    I am so excited!! Both for ypur new resolutions and purchases...
    And because we might get to spend more time together!!!
    I miss you!!!!
    Suzanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanne, I defo need to see you!!!! Good friends are the most important thing in the world. Threads that are golden don't break easily......xxxx

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy you had such a lovely time on your visit home, Betty!
    Goddess Rule 127...lingerie must match...and be worn with thigh highs(or proper stockings) and heels.
    And you are so right...good friends are like gold dust...and I think we need to get together again soon as well!! The Fashion show was months ago!
    We'll talk soon!!
    Elena xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elena, we have to! So many things to discuss! I do need goddess advice you know! The matching lingerie is fab and I bought a leopard print set too. Leopard is a must!!! xxxx

      Delete
    2. Animal Prints are an absolute MUST HAVE!!! Except for cow with the fur still on. Bald Leather for me.
      xxx E.

      Delete