Tuesday 13 January 2015

On Keeping My New Year’s Resolutions and Thoughts on 2015

Hey Ragers and Ragettes!  I am feeling very good today on this cold Tuesday afternoon.  My outfit today is amazing.  I am rocking my black peplum jacket, a white vest, my super skinny jeans, a statement necklace, bracelet and earrings, my new 6 inch platform stiletto Mary Janes and finished off with my cobalt blue patent leather handbag.  And my red lippy of course!!  Fab-u-lous!!!!  This is one of my favourite outfits because you can make the outfit stand out by putting different shoes on or a colourful scarf or quirky colourful accessories.  I love block colours personally as they are very catching and always in fashion. Today,  I decided to have the handbag do the talking.   As you know, I am trying to get more jewel tones into my wardrobe.  I have recently been loving cobalt blue, hence the bag.  I bought a top not too long ago and I intend on buying more jewel toned pieces.

Well, one thing is for sure today.  Betty Rage is feeling very smug.   Why do you ask?  I have stuck to my New Year’s Resolutions.

January 12th is the day that most people will break theirs.   I haven’t and I don’t intend on doing so.

My weight loss goals?  I feel on track.  I have lost 6 pounds so far.  My food is so much better, I am exercising 5-6 times a week.   I feel stronger, sexier and I am confident that I will succeed.  My Personal Trainer is amazing.  I mean, she’s inspirational and I owe a lot to her.  Suzanne and Simon have been perfect support to me.  I definitely feel more comfortable and confident.

I have been wearing make up to work and dressing nicely every day.  I feel instantly better.  Like today’s outfit I feel sexy strutting around in my stilettos.  I feel like an Amazon.  My armour is on. 

I have been taking time to cleanse, tone and moisturise my face and I am seeing a difference.  Along with the 2 litres of water I have been drinking, I noticed that the skin on my bum looks smoother.  My skin all over looks brighter and smoother.  My facial was definitely a great investment.

The skin on my body looks amazing.  I have been using this gift set that Simon’s parents gave me for Christmas and my skin looks glowing.  I right now feel  healthy and confident.  I just need to get my sleeping sorted.  I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow to address this.

And in 17 days I will be going to Amsterdam.....yes, I am beyond excited!!!! 

So everything is going great for me in 2015.

 I am pretty sure that 2015 will be a good year for me.  I visualise this year to be the year where I finally get my shit together mentally, physically, and financially.

I see myself in summer rocking crop top twin sets, playsuits, and my pulling jeans by my birthday.  I see my jaw line and face with a cute pixie crop and looking gamine

Careerwise, I see Simon’s business going strength to strength and expanding even more.  I see more staff being employed and a bigger premises.

Financially I see money being saved and a deposit put down on a house.

These are the things that I want to accomplish this year.  My positive thinking friend made a vision board of her dreams and this weekend I will be doing that.  So I will be purchasing some magazines and cutting out images for things that I want and desire for this year.  I want to see how many I achieve. 

That’s about it, folks!  I hope you have all stuck to your resolutions and that you are sticking to them! 

Until next time Ragers and Ragettes, keep your head and standards high and your heels even higher!

Lots of Love


The Fabulous Betty Rage xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Omg...a vision board!!!! THAT is a great idea and as I have a MM Free weekend....
    Xxx Elena

    ReplyDelete