Tuesday 9 December 2014

On Tempted by the Fruit of Another.....Christmas Dress...

Hey Ragers and Ragettes!  It is so cold outside!!!  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!  I am rocking my favourite cream jumper, my ultra skinny jeans, brown knee high boots.  I have a thermal top under my jumper, thermal leggings under my jeans and thermal socks.  I am still cold!!!  My little space heater by my desk is on full blast!!!  My feet are so cold!!!

Well today, I ran into a massive quandary. 

As you know, received my ice blue dress yesterday for our Christmas Party.  I tried it on and it is a very sexy little number indeed!!!  Very beautiful.  I pulled my shoes and handbag out and gave the ensemble a twirl.  Gorgeous!!!

I came in today smiling and feeling quite happy.  Then I opened my emails and saw it....a certain boutique that I love to shop at sent an email with offers on Christmas dresses.  As I ate my breakfast, I thought that I would have a little look.

Then I saw it.  My mouth dropped open.   A beautiful red maxi dress with thigh split with gold chain halter neck straps....oh....my.....God!!!!

I clicked on it and I was blown away.  This frock was stunning!!!!  I zoomed in.  Absolute class!!!  I was in a tricky situation.

I have my beautiful ice blue frock with silver tiara and silver bling and then here is this stunner.  Red, slinky, classy and elegant.

I was being tempted by another dress!!!!

So I did what any self respecting girl would do.  I messaged Suzanne.

Suzanne has a very level head when it comes to these sorts of things.  She is always practical and I trust her 100% to give me the best advice.

So I told her and sent her the photo of the red dress.

She gave me the best advice.  She said get the red dress for the Christmas party and the ice blue one for New Years Eve.

Of course!!!!  Suzanne always gets it right!!!  Honestly!  So wear the ice blue frock for New Years and the red maxi glam dress for Christmas!!!  It makes perfect sense to me!!!

Now comes the important part....accessorizing the dress.

As it has a bit of bling on it so when it comes to accessorizing this, I am going to have to err on the side of caution.

So I am thinking.  Black peep toe heels, my black and gold clutch bag, earrings I have some red and gold ones and a red and gold cocktail ring. 

Should I put a tiara on?  I think that I should.  I mean, I can’t be the ice queen but I can be the Christmas prinnie?  

So many things to think about!!  Whatever happens I will look fabulous!!! 

So until next time Ragers and Ragettes, keep your head and standards high and your heels even higher!!!

Lots of Love


The Fabulous Betty Rage xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Wait- what?
    No Babe-...I think Suzanne would agree that you can only wear the tiara with the dress if you wear tiny stud gold or diamond earrings....you do NOT take away from the slinky dress and your figure by over-accessorizing above the shoulders!!!! . You have to choose.

    Elena xoxoxoxox

    Remember Goddess Rule 38......Classy- not trashy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmmmmm indeed Elena!! Very, very true! I think that small gold earrings and a tiara would work! Yes, classy not trashy!!!!! xxxx

      Delete