Thursday 28 August 2014

On Work Tensions = Great Sex

Good Morning Ragers and Ragettes!!!!  It's a sunny day here in St Helens and I think that summer is trying to come back but it's not as hot as it was before.  So today I am rocking my bootcut jeans, a skull printed tank top, a push up bra which is giving me epic cleavage, cowboy boots, my velour jacket and my red lippy.  Fabulous!!

I received a gorgeous surprise today from Simon.  He went and purchased me a beautiful heated red massage chair!!!  It's comfy and lovely.  I'm in heaven!!!

It has been really tense here in work recently.  We have had a lot going on.  Keith has been promoted and he is doing the technical stuff because let's face it...I don't understand engines and I feel helpless when being asked about them so it's brilliant news for me.

But there are also other things going on.  We have been asked to sell our stuff on a bigger platform in the US so I am getting a lot of work thrown at me.  Simon has been barking orders and been generally grumpy.

This has been going on for 2 days.  Yesterday I snapped back at him and told him that if he ever talks to me like that again, I will take the machette that I have by my desk (long story) and chop his dick off.  He looked shocked and quickly apologised. 

The rest of the day was very tense.  I just put my headphones on and listened to some music and got on with the spreadsheet work he wanted me to do.

We went on like this for the rest of the day.

After the lads left, we continued working and again, things got tense.  We were doing some pricing for a new customer in the US and I was just generally asking about the cost and how much the shipping is so that I could calculate the profit margin. 

Simon then totally lost it and snapped at me, I snapped back and told him that I was just asking a simple question and that he doesn't need to be rude.  He apologised again, came over and hugged me and kissed me.

We packed up and went home.  I sat in my room for a bit and did some writing and just chilled, Simon played his video games. 

I finished my writing and went into the kitchen and made dinner, chilli.  I love chilli!!!

After dinner we watched TV and soon it grew late.  I stripped off and got ready for bed.  Simon came out of the shower and I saw that he lit the massage candle.

Now, Ragers and Ragettes, the massage candle is a fabulous invention!!  It's a soy based candle.  You light it and the wax doesn't get red hot, it just warms up.  When the wax warms up you can use it as  a massage oil.  It's gentle and doesn't block pores.  Amazing!!!!

I looked at him and he said, I want to treat you to a massage, Betty.  I smiled and rolled on my back and said, my tummy is a bit sore, he smiled and poured the candle wax on my tummy and started to massage...he made his way up my body and soon his strong hands were cupping my breasts.  He then started to kiss my neck and I then decided to tease him.  I rolled on my tummy and said, do my back.

He smiled, put more of the wax in his hands and he rubbed my back.  It felt like heaven!!!  His hands made their way down my back and onto my bare bum.  He massaged my bum and then his hands wondered to in between my legs.  I felt electricty up my spine. 

I turned over on my back and he put his head between my thighs....

I don't want to go into too much detail but daaaaaaaaammmnnnn!!!  I came and I came good and hard...all over him.  I was shaking in pure pleasure.  My body felt warm.  I hadn't experienced an orgasm like that in ages.  He knew where to touch and what pressure was needed.  My legs were like jelly.  He then got on top and soon finished off in a sweaty, hot wave of passion.  After he came, he rested his head in between my breasts and kissed my chest softly.  My body was still sensitive so I jumped a bit.  He gave me his naughty school boy smile and lightly kissed my lips.

I like to think that work was the foreplay.  Sometimes you need that tension, those arguments.  They make the bedroom more interesting and fun. And make up sex is amazing!! 

So now I look at my work day as a precursor to the night.  I might pick some more arguments because after last night?  It's worth it!!!

Until next time, Ragers and Ragettes, stay foxy, stay sexy and stay fabulous!!

Lots of Love

The Fabulous Betty Rage xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment